Thursday 28 October 2010

This is me

As part of the October challenge over on Design Refuge I have tried to define what my style is and I have come up with this: Scandinavian eclectic with the occasional hit of colour. Cosy textiles and warm woods. A mix of design classics, treasured family heirlooms, flea-market finds and IKEA.
And of course, every home needs a cat.
Images via: 1-Bo-laget, 2-Patric Johanson, 3-Hus & Hem 4-Elle Decoration/Sister Agency 5-Fritz Hansen 6-Studio Ilse 7-emma designblog, 8-plaza, 9-emma designblog, 10-Pinterest

8 comments:

Eleni Psyllaki said...

Love you style! I found you via Design Refuge and I'm definitely following you!
Very inspiring images! =)
Eleni

courtney {splendid actually} said...

Beautiful! Love the style!

emma ::emmas designblogg:: said...

Great collage, but where did you find all the photos, I can't find any credits?

Anna Caroline {Design Studio 210} said...

Wow your style is great! :) As Eleni I found your through Design Refuge :)

Hege Greenall-Scholtz said...

Thank you for all your kind words.
Emma, I have added the image credits to the post. A couple are from your blog, thank you for an inspirational blog.

christin said...

Perfect! Love your blog :)

emma ::emmas designblogg:: said...

Thanks, that's great!

Ann-Jorid said...

Wish you luck, Hege. Beautiful!