Thursday 26 April 2012

IKEA PS 2012

After drooling over the images from the new IKEA PS collection for several months, I can finally share my favourites. The new collection focuses on sustainability and good design, and draws inspiration from old IKEA favourites from the 60s. I love the styling for the press images, using real homes of all styles and sizes as the settings. My absolute favourite is the gorgeous glass front cabinet, desperately trying to find a spot for it in my home. A little bit easier to fit in is the wall light and the candle stick. They are definitely coming home with me soon. The range is available her in Norway from the 2nd May. So very excited to see this pieces in real life!

Glass front cabinet and spotty cushion.

Outdoor lounge chair.

Stackable side tables/stools.

Red felt rug.

Metal candlestick, can be assembled in several ways.

Lovely reading light and spotty bedlinen.

Pine draw units.

White metal coffee table with wheels.
All photos copyright IKEA.

15 comments:

Igor Josifovic said...

There are some really nice pieces. A new Ikea visit is long overdue. Need to plan that! Thanks for sharing!

Sue Ellen said...

Undrar vad soffbordet på bilden med röda mattan kommer från? Vet du? Det är väl inte IKEA?

Sue Ellen said...

Undrar var soffbordet på bilden med röda mattan kommer ifrån, vet du? Det är väl inte IKEA?

Dagens Interiør said...

Jeg ELSKER den hvite hyllen på det første bildet.

Hege Greenall-Scholtz said...

The coffee table is the Elliptical Table ETR by Charles and Ray Eames in 1951. A really lovely low table.
It is made by Vitra. http://www.vitra.com/en-no/home/products/elliptical-table-etr/overview/

Marta said...

are all the pieces of the pictures from Ikea?

Marta said...

and the easychair from the first picture?

Julie K. said...

Have you noticed how IKEA always has the nicest set photos? I absolutely love the pink circle rug. Is it from IKEA or some other store? I haven't seen it there during my last visit but maybe it was just sold out.
I agree with Igor, I need to plan my next visit there :)

Joanna said...

Some nice colour accents

Anonymous said...

Hey There Hege. These truly are a collection of great pieces. Congrats on another great post. Here at URBANARA we are a great fan of your blog. Keep up the good work.

custom stickers said...

A lot of appreciation for all the things and pieces showing the creativity and inspiration. Look at the unique yellow easy chair. It a great concept and the design of red carpet is stunning including the stylish chairs around.

Christine Clemmensen said...

I really like your blog. You share wonderful pictures, and love your windows :-)

Plabsb said...

since i've moved into my own place I've started checking out blogs and pinteres for deco inspiration! i also looove the coffee table!
have a nice week!
Paula

shay said...

Really slick design for a room layout!

meowa said...

Love the colours so much